How can God be three Persons and one God at the same time? Each Person of God does different things, but all together they are one God. God is three-in-one, called the Trinity. The Trinity is one God existing in three Persons (1 John 5:7-8). The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are real beings. Each is fully God. The Bible presents to us a Father who is God (John 3:16), a Son who is God (John 1:1; Philippians 2:5-8) and a Holy Spirit who is God (Acts 5:3-4); yet these are not three Gods, but one and the same God. Jesus is the Father in creation (Creator), Jesus is the Son in redemption (Saviour) and Jesus is the Holy Ghost in regeneration (Indwelling Spirit). The terms "Holy Spirit" and "Holy Ghost" mean exactly the same thing; both refer to the third Person of the Trinity (the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit). The Trinity is like water. Water can be a liquid, a solid (ice), or a gas (steam), but it's still only one thing—water. The Trinity is also like a person who is one, yet has a spirit, soul and a body, while still remaining one person. The Trinity is hard to understand, but God tells us He is three in one in the Bible.
Jesus is the Creator of the Universe (Colossians 1:16). All things were made by Him (John 1:3) and Jesus will judge (John 5:22; John 5:27; Acts 17:31,2; Timothy 4:1; 1 Peter 4:5) the lives of everyone who ever lived. He will cast all the unbelievers into the Lake of Fire (Revelation 20:15). Those who believe and receive Jesus as their personal Saviour will join with innumerable angels in the Kingdom of Heaven (Hebrews 12:22-23) and live in mansions (John 14:1-3). Jesus has planned for the future of having "The Marriage Supper of the Lamb" (Revelation 19:6-9). The Marriage Supper is when the Bride (true believers) join the Lamb (Jesus) in Heaven. Jesus will be the Bridegroom (John 3:29; Matthew 9:15; Mark 2:19; Luke 5:34; Matthew 22:1-14; Matthew 25:1-13) and the Church (true believers) will be the Bride (Ephesians 5:22-33; Revelation 3:12; Revelation 19:7; Revelation 21:2,9-10; Revelation 22:17).
God is a Spirit and a Spirit can not bleed, so the Spirit made a body (Jesus). (John 4:24; Hebrews 10:5)
Jesus is the Son of God (1 John 4:15). The Son of God is God. Jesus is God manifest in the flesh (John 1:1,14; 1 Timothy 3:16). Jesus becoming a man had no effect on His Godship. He was fully man, but He still possessed the fullness of Deity (even though Jesus was in human form). He can never be any less God on Earth than He is in Heaven.
He was a Son of Man, that is, a human being (Mark 10:45). Jesus was fully God, but He was also a human being. Jesus was born of a virgin (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:27, 34). He was sinless (1 Peter 1:19; 1 Peter 2:21-22; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 John 3:5; Hebrews 4:15) and died on the cross for our sins (Romans 8:3-4; Luke 23:33). The Virgin Mary was conceived by the Holy Spirit and not by a human father (Luke 1:35). Jesus began His ministry at the age of 30 (Luke 3:23). The length of Jesus' ministry was three and a half years. The Passover in the New Testament (Matthew 26:2; Matthew 26:17-19; Mark 14:1; Mark 14:12; Mark 14:14; Mark 14:16; Luke 2:41; Luke 22:1; Luke 22:7-8; Luke 22:11; Luke 22:13; Luke 22:15; John 2:13; John 2:23; John 6:4; John 11:55; John 12:1; John 13:1; John 18:28; John 18:39; John 19:14;1 Corinthians 5:7; Hebrews 11:28). Jesus died on the cross between the age of 33 or 34. The Bible does not mention His precise age. Three days later, Jesus rose from the dead. His body was gone and the tomb was empty (John 20:1-10). Jesus conquered sin and death. The phrase “Son of Man” indicates that Jesus is the Messiah and that He is truly a human being.
The Miracles of Jesus
The list of the miracles of Jesus with corresponding Scriptures. "And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name." (John 20:30-31)
Individual Healings of Jesus Christ - http://stronginfaith.org/article.php?page=111#31
1. Jesus Christ is Eternal - He has no beginning or ending (Even from everlasting to everlasting. From duration stretching backward without limit to duration stretching forward without limit; that is, from eternal ages to eternal ages; or, forever. Jesus Christ, the Eternal Son who is fully God was and is forever.)
2. Jesus Christ is Omnipresent - All-Present (He is present in both Heaven and Earth at the same time and knows what exactly is going on.)
3. Jesus Christ is Omniscient - All-Knowing (He knows every single person on Earth.)
4. Jesus Christ is Omnipotent - All-Powerful (He has unlimited authority and power.)
5. Jesus Christ is Omnibenevolence - All-Loving (But He is also a just God. Those who do not accept Him will be judged according to their works.)
6. Jesus Christ is Immutable - He cannot and does not change (Jesus Christ is immutable in his Person. He is Himself God. He never has changed and never can change in the essence of his Person, because Jesus lived as a perfect man. Perfection cannot change.)
Jesus is 100% God and 100% man. He never lost his divinity. He existed in the form of God and when He became a man, He added human nature to Himself (Philippians 2:5-11). Therefore, there is a union in one person of a full human nature and a full divine nature. Right now in Heaven there is a man, Jesus, who is Mediator between us and God the Father (1 Timothy 2:5). Jesus is our advocate with the Father (1 John 2:1). He is our Saviour (Titus 2:13). He is our Lord (Romans 10:9–10).
The Four Gospels of the KJV Bible: Matthew (Lion), Mark (Ox), Luke (Man) and John (Eagle)
If you have never received Jesus as your personal Saviour, please do so now. Start by saying the following prayer out loud in private:
I come to You right now admitting that I am a sinner. Right now, I choose to turn away from sin and I ask You to cleanse me of all unrighteousness. I believe You are the Son of God. I believe You died for my sins and rose from the dead. I trust and follow You as my Lord and Saviour. Please fill me with the Holy Spirit to help me obey You and do Your will.
In Jesus' name, Amen.
Five steps will help you to grow in faith and grace:
1. Read the KJV Bible everyday (one chapter a day starting in the New Testament, the Gospel of Matthew).
2. Talk to God in prayer everyday.
3. Find a church that use the King James Version Bible.
4. Be baptized as Jesus commanded.
5. Tell others about Jesus Christ.
1. Understanding KJV Grammar - KJV Grammar - 1, KJV Grammar - 2, KJV Grammar - 3
2. KJV Bible Outline (New Testament) - http://www.biblestudystart.com/outlines/matthew.html
3. King James Bible Dictionary - http://www.kingjamesbibledictionary.com/
4. King James Version Bible (KJV) with Audio (Read the New Testament first) http://www.kingjamesbiblesociety.org/
5. KJV Bible with Strong's - http://studybible.info/Webster_Strongs/Matthew
6. AmazingFacts.org - http://www.amazingfacts.org/
- Live on AFTV - http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library
- Bible Question Archive (Audio) - http://www.amazingfacts.org/media- library/media/e/1100/f/6/t/are-there-3-heavens-described-in-the-bible
- "Good News About Hell, Part 1 and 2" - http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/media/e/7228/t/the-good-news-about-hell--pt-1
- "Are The Dead Really Dead?" - http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4987/t/are-the-dead-really-dead
- "1000 Years of Peace" - http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4989/t/1000-years-of-peace
- "A Colossal City in Space" - http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/study-guide/e/4981/t/a-colossal-city-in-space
- Bible Study Guides - http://www.amazingfacts.org/media-library/read/c/2/t/bible-study-guides
7. The H.E.A.R.T Ministry - http://www.kjvhearthelps.com/freebibleresources.html